The Justice Leila Seth Fellowship invites lawyers committed to social justice to be part of a community that works to preserve the rights and dignity of all people.
We believe that the Fellows, with varying levels of life experience, are going to be leaders of this movement. We are looking to develop a diverse cohort who seek to develop their legal skills, knowledge of social justice issues, and leadership potential through this 18-month Fellowship.
How to Apply
Through the three-stage process detailed below, we will select candidates with the highest potential for the program.
Applications for 2023 are now closed. Sign up to our newsletter to stay informed about the next application process.
- Fellows are recruited through a competitive selection process and judged on their demonstrated commitment to social justice, knowledge of the law or other equally compelling experience.
- The required academic qualification is an undergraduate law degree. Early career professionals are encouraged to apply.
- Fellows do not need to have experience working in human rights or social justice but must demonstrate a passion for social justice.
- Fellows should be able to work with a cohort from diverse occupational, geographic, and ideological backgrounds.
- Fellows must be ready to commit to an 18-month term, working out of iProbono’s office in Delhi with possible secondments to other jurisdictions.